This work was carried out during the parks winter shutdown period and was time critical as the restaurant needed to be open for the Easter holiday trade.
The brief was to transform an out-of-date restaurant area into an attractive modern Mediterranean themed pizza restaurant.
- new structural openings to the existing building
- replacing existing timber staircase with a new attractive, modern staircase including glass balustrades and stainless steel handrails
- Sourcing and project management of the installation of a brand new commercial grade kitchen
- floor reinforcement as both the kitchen and restaurant are located on the 1st floor
- We were also responsible for ensuring all the finishing touches like decorative lighting and picture hanging etc. were put in the right places to ensure the finished job looked exactly as the Interior Designer had specified