This project involved the remodeling of an existing bar and restaurant during the winter closed period which needed to be ready to open for the Easter holiday trade.
- strip out of existing area
- construction of a new timber framed extension to provide increased seating capacity
- new decking area using Millport composite decking to provide outdoor seating area for drinks
- Cedral cladding to exterior of the extension
- aluminium windows and doors throughout
- floor to ceiling glass windows on the front of the building to provide maximum natural light
Inside building work included:
- brick slip wall cladding
- purpose-built bar
- Oak cladding to existing ceiling beams
- first and second fixings
- back of house kitchen area including
- floor to ceiling wall boarding
- nonslip flooring
We were also responsible for ensuring all the finishing touches like decorative lighting and picture hanging etc. were put in the right places to ensure the finished job looked exactly as the Interior Designer has specified.
We are proud to say we project managed the whole job from demolition to the pouring of the first pint.